Sports Club Injury Cover – PBF Australia is there for you both on and off the field.
No one can prepare a sportsperson for life in a wheelchair, but thinking ahead could help ease the impact. Being proactive with your sporting club’s health with PBF’s Sports Club Injury Cover provides financial and emotional security for your players in the event of an accident.
As a sporting club, association or social club, we are there for you both on and off the field, supporting your team’s safety. For less than $1 per week our sports club injury cover can provide team members with the unique assurance that their financial security will be supported in the event of sustaining a permanent spinal cord injury.
In addition, PBF Australia’s Club Membership puts you in touch with award winning injury prevention and peer support programs that can complement existing health and safety training programs for your team. A PBF Sports Club membership assists paraplegic and quadriplegic members of our community to live meaningful independent lives through much needed funding.
Our sports club injury protection membership offers:
- Eligibility to claim a $250,000 benefit payment upon sustaining a permanent spinal cord injury*
- Protection 24 hours a day, every day of the year, both on and off the field, and in or out of service
- Rapid benefit payment, usually within weeks of injury diagnosis to assist with immediate costs
- Extension of benefits to direct family where an inclusive membership exists
- One complimentary PBF Injury Prevention Presentation per club per year, with further presentations available at a discounted rate
- Club giving opportunities, such as community involvement and team volunteering to support those living with spinal cord injury
- Promotion of a safety first culture
Contact our clubs membership team to customise a group package for your sports team, association or club.
Peace of mind for team and community members
While no one can ever be prepared for the life changing event of a spinal cord injury, our club memberships provide peace of mind to members including football leagues, a diverse range of sporting clubs, RSL, Rotary and Lions clubs.
Affordable team memberships
As a member-based, not for profit organisation, our low cost group membership packages offer 24 hour protection, every day of the year for all team/club members in the event of a spinal cord injury.
Our scalable membership rates for clubs start as low as $15.00 per person and are significantly discounted for larger groups. This is a small addition to club subscription fees given the value of our cover.
*See our Product Disclosure Statement for details.