We have got your employment risks covered – workplace safety Australia.
Spinal cord accidents are not restricted to dangerous locations or high-risk professions – they can impact anyone at anytime. PBF has considered workplace safety Australia-wide, providing spinal cord injury protection for any industry.
A unique corporate benefit, PBF Australia membership offers 24-hour protection against spinal cord injuries, every day of the year, both on and off the job. As a member-based, not for profit organisation, we offer affordable corporate membership packages designed to protect your entire workforce should the unexpected happen.
In addition, our injury prevention presentations are a popular addition to existing health and workplace safety training programs by raising awareness and reducing the incidence of injuries in workplaces across Australia.
As an Australian workplace with corporate membership your teams benefit from:
- Eligibility to claim $250,000 benefit payment upon sustaining a permanent spinal cord injury*
- Protection 24 hours a day, every day of the year, both on and off the job
- Rapid benefit payment, usually within weeks of injury diagnosis to assist with immediate costs
- Extension of benefits to direct family where an inclusive membership exists
- One complimentary PBF Injury Prevention Presentation per workplace per year, with further presentations available at a discounted rate
- Workplace giving opportunities, such as community involvement and team volunteering to support those living with spinal cord injury
- Promotion of a safety first culture through workplace marketing and education
Contact our Corporate Membership team to customise an employee package for ultimate workplace spinal cord injury protection.
Our scalable corporate membership packages are made to fit
PBF Australia provides scalable Australian workplace safety membership packages to suit both large and small organisations. Our cost effective group memberships are provided on an annual basis and are suitable for all industries.
Corporate membership fees are based on the number of employees covered. Smaller organisations of less than 30 employees pay less than $1 per employee, while larger organisations attract greater discounts.
Organisations can opt for either individual or inclusive employee memberships. Inclusive employee membership extends coverage to direct family members including the husband, wife, de facto partner of an employee, and their children up to the age of 25 years. Individual membership provides coverage for the employee only.